Monday 19 July 2010

When was the last time you said - "now that's Genius!"

Yesterday I went to the kitchen cupboard for some vinegar and the bottle had a spray atomiser on the top instead of the traditional lid. I thought to myself "now that's Genius!"

I've been putting vinegar on chips for about 25 years (yes, probably more times than I have should during those years) and at no stage did I think about adding a spray top.
25 years of cursing at an over vinegary chip, 25 years of drowning all the chips in a sea of vinegar and yet it never crossed my mind.

What sort of mind does it cross? do you think you're that sort of mind? I did, but I can't remember the last time I had a truly brilliant idea. Can you?

This week my goal is to find something that will make my MD go "now that's Genius!" ("have a pay rise!" ok, maybe pushing it now)

I hope the vinegar spray top inventor is sat on a beach somewhere right now thinking about the next thing that will make me say "now that's Genius!" But in the meantime, lets all stop living with vinegary chips and think of a better way to do the job in hand

the newzapp guy

No comments:

Post a Comment